Need to talk?
The Live Fear Free Helpline: 0808 80 10 800 Office: 01248 670 628 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre (North Wales) is a recognised organisation providing independent specialist support to enable people to work through their experience of rape and/ or sexual violence. Trained volunteers are integral to service provision
Formed in 1983 initially as the Rape Crisis Line, in 2005 we changed our name to the Rape & Sexual Abuse Support Centre North Wales as it more accurately reflects the support we offer. In the same year we started offering equal services to men and young people, meaning we are able to offer support to anyone aged 13 and over in any of the six counties of North Wales. The service continues to evolve and grow in response to the needs of it’s service users.
RASASC North Wales aims:
- To maintain a free and confidential service which is both therapeutic and educational
- To respect the rights of any person accessing our service
- To support clients in making decisions through counselling, information and support
- To raise awareness of issues related to sexual violence
- To maintain confidentiality within professional context, allowing clients to trust the service we offer
- To evaluate our service on a regular basis and develop the service in response to the needs of our clients where possible
Although RASASC North Wales is an independent Registered Charity, we work closely alongside other agencies both statutory and voluntary to make sure that you are getting the support you want to have.